ASM Sensors offers innovative high-quality sensor solutions for displacement, angle and inclination. Based on more than 40 years of experience, ASM sensors has become a leading company in the development and production of position sensors. A unique product range of 7 product lines satisfies numerous application requirements.
The company foundend more than 40 years ago is today an innovation and development center for mechatronic Hightech sensors. At the ASM global headquarters in Moosinning close to Munich the development of technology leading products is driven by close cooperation with research institutes.and users. ASMs goal is always, to develop optimal solutions for application requirements and to continuously improve existing products.
ASM sensors are renown for their superior quality ensuring smooth operations and consistent productivity. A DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management and the use of the most modern production technologies guarantee these high standards.
ASM Sensor Product List
- Posiwire® Cable Extension Sensors are made of a specially-manufactured and calibrated measuring cable and a highly accurate graduated drum. They are very easy to install and are ready for use in a very short time.
- Positape® Tape Extension Sensors are made of a specially-manufactured and calibrated measuring tape and a highly accurate graduated drum. They are particularly well suited for applications with deflection pulleys.
- Posichron® Magnetostrictive Sensors determine the position of a permanent magnet using the magnetostrictive time of flight principle. It does this using a completely contact-free technique. Different structural forms offer a wide range of applications.
- Posichron® EasyMount Magnetostrictive Position Sensors for external mounting on hydraulic cylinders. Easily accessible for maintenance and repair work.
- Posimag® lin Magnetic Scale Sensors: The posimag® length measuring system comprises an MR scanning head and a magnetic dimensional scale. The position is determined without contact and thus without wear or tear. This measuring setup supports resolutions in the µm range.
- Posirot® Magnetic Angle Sensors of the PRAS/PRDS series are based on a contact-free and absolute measurement principle. The position sensing element is a permanent magnet.
- Posimag® rot Magnetic Incremental Encoders
- Posihall® Magnetic Multiturn Encoders
- Posirot® Potentiometric AWS
- Positilt® Inclination Sensors offer contactless, wear-free, and absolute measurement of tilt angles ranging up to ±180°. The use of MEMS technology makes these sensors particularly resistant to shock, vibrations, and contamination. As a result, positilt® inclination sensors are ideal for use in outdoor applications. Various designs are available to reflect the wide range of potential applications.
- Positilt® PTK inclination sensors feature gyro-compensated MEMS technology that allows them to compensate for impact, vibrations and acceleration. The sensors are capable of delivering accurate measurements in these challenging conditions.
- Stop Time Measurement for safety measurements at power driven machines such as presses, shears and robots. The system is used to calculate the distance of the safety device acc. to EN ISO 13855. (2-hand control, light curtain ..)
- Digital process displays in Panel or desktop version, fully scaleable, fast incremental input, analogue input for 0-10V, 0/4-20mA and potentiometers Switched outputs, RS232 connection.
Source: Indonesia Industrial Parts – Measurement, Equipment, Electrical & Control (inaparts.com)