The high-frequency level sensor RFLS–35 is designed for industrial use for limit sensing of the level of liquid and paste-like media. The high-frequency level sensor may be a direct replacement of a vibrating level sensor or a capacity level sensor in case of more demanding applications. The media may be electrically conductive or non-conductive with any permittivity. It can be installed in metal or plastic tanks, pipes, filling tanks, sumps, etc.
It is mainly designed for mounting into the wall of a tank or pipe, in which the actual detection of the level will take place. The sensor works in the high-frequency band, enabling reliable detection of the level of media, and eliminating deposits or foam on the electrode. The sensor suppresses the influence of deposits of viscous media (ketchup, yogurt, pastes, syrups, jams and jellies, creams, soap) as well as electrically conductive adhesive products (detergents, alkalis, chemicals). Likewise, it is possible to utilize it to differentiate a specific media from others – the “Medium window” function. E.g. it can differentiate oil from water and air, detect only beer foam and ignore beer and air, etc.
The sensor is made from a stainless steel housing at one end terminated by a sensing electrode, and terminated at the other and by an ending with a status indicator, control elements, and electrical connection. There are next performances available: N – For normal atmospheres, Xi – Explosion-proof – intrinsically safe for hazardous (explosive) areas. and XiM – Explosion-proof – intrinsically safe for use in mines with methane or flammable dust presence danger.
- Designed for reliable limit sensing of the level height of wide-ranging fluids, mashed and pastelike materials
- Resistant to adhesion of viscous and sticky media
- Replacement of a vibrating level sensor
- Unique material type recognition function „Medium window“ (the sensor only senses the set medium and does not react to substances with a lower and higher permittivity)
- Direct mounting into tanks, vessels, sumps, pipes or funnels and containers
- Settings using the magnetic pen
- High stability at high sensitivity (possible to use for substances with εr ≥ 1.5)
|Another Article:Hydrostatic level meter HLM–16N,25N DinelUltrasonic level meters ULM–70 DinelFlux Eccentric Worm – Drive Pumps F 560 GSFlux Eccentric Worm – Drive Pumps F 550 GSFlux Eccentric Worm – Drive Pumps|