Many fluidic processes moving closer to where they are actually required. In the field of medical devices, for example, treatments such as dialysis can be provided to patients in convenient surroundings at home. Washing units in analytical equipment are positioned on the pipetting arm or directly on the print head in printing applications. This imposes different requirements on the components used. Solenoid valves must be able to switch without being heard. They need to be smaller and lighter to be used in mobile devices. However, their ability to achieve a long service life and excellent switching characteristics is every bit as important. The Whisper Valve Type 6724 combines all of these traits and, thanks to its modular structure and range of available material variants, this valve is universally applicable. This product can be combined with Pressure Controller Type 8763 and Cable Plug Type 2503.
- Highest chemical resistance
- Compact design with 8.9 mm installation width
- DN 0.8 mm (vacuum up to 5 bar) and 1.2 mm (vacuum up to 3 bar)
- Very fast, almost silent switching with < 20 dB (A) and very low power consumption
- High back-pressure tightness, excellent cleanability and 100% duty cycle
|Another Article:Burkert Type 6407 Servo-assisted 2/2-way Piston ValveBurkert Type 6026 2/2-way Plunger ValveSolenoid Valve Shako PneumaticsElektrogas Delta Pumps Shut-Off Valves EV-F84 typeElektrogas Control Valves SR, SL ST|