The electromagnetic sensor SITRANS Flow Meter MAG 1100 is designed to meet applications in the food, pharmaceutical industry and beverage industry. This device is a stainless steel with highly resistant liners and electrodes which fit even the most extreme process media.
SITRANS FM portfolio – our integrated platform enables flexible use of the MAG 5000 / 6000 transmitter for all products (MAG 5100 /3100/1100):
- Unique SensorProm technology – stores critical, sensor-specific data and passes it to the transmitter. This allows a simple, flexible commissioning of the sensor.
- Plug & Play – allows easy on-site replacement and commissioning of the transmitter in just minutes
- “Hot swapable” – exchangeable during operation
- Mounting flexibility – compact or separate installation possible
- Validated calibration ensures accurate flow measurement. Each Siemens flowmeter is calibrated in facilities that are individually accredited to ISO / IEC 17025.
- Service and diagnostics – Designed for MAG on-site verification with traceable certification. Regular calibration of the SITRANS FM Verificator ensures accuracy in the field.
- Sensor sizes: DN 10 to DN 100 (3/8” to 4”)
- AISI 316 stainless steel enclosure
- Sensor: Hygienic connection, 3A approval and EHEDG certified
- Sanitary design for CIP / SIP cleaning
- Easy commissioning, the SENSORPROM unit automatically updates settings
- Hose proof IP67/NEMA 4X enclosure rating
- Designed that patented in-situ verification can be conducted. Using SENSORPROM fingerprint
- Compact wafer design meets EN 1092, DIN and ANSI flange standards
- Versatile – Highly resistant lining and electrode materials for use with the most extreme process media
- High temperature version available up to 390 °F
|Another Article:Ultrasonic Flow MeterHigh Pressure Turbine Flow Meter HM Series AW LakeMM Flow Meters Litre Meter Pelton Wheel SeriesOnicon F-1500 Insertion Turbine Flow MeterSeametrics IP100/200 & IP150/250 Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Sensor|