Quincy Compressor QGD Rotary Screw Air Compressor, The QGD Series appears in our world-class rotary screw compressor lineup, and can meet all of these requirements and much more. These 15-60 hp air compressors provide plenty of power — they have industry leading flow and specific energy available at 100-125-150 psig. You have the ability to network up to six machines, making the QGD ideally suited for your large compressed air tasks.
Quincy Compressor QGD Rotary Screw Air Compressors
A rotary screw air compressor enacts positive displacement using twin spiral screws. An oil-flooded system, the more common type of rotary screw compressor, fills the space between the helical rotors with an oil-based lubricant, which transfers mechanical energy and creates an air-tight hydraulic seal between the two rotors. The atmospheric air enters the system, and the interlaced screws push it through the compressor.
The wide selection of Quincy Compressor products are known for their uncompromising reliability, high quality and premium performance for the most demanding applications. Our air compressor products are the preferred choice of companies in industries such as automotive, food and beverage, oil and gas, agriculture, dry cleaning and many others. All of our air compressor products are backed by dependable, 24-hour service provided through our extensive authorized dealer network. Read on to learn more about each of our air compressor product categories.
Quincy Compressor QGD Specification
Direct Coupled. No Belts!
- Manufacturer’s 5-Year True Blue Warranty
- TEFC Drive Motor
- TEFC Fan Motor
- Extended Service Intervals – 4,000 hour fluid filter; 8,000 hours separator
- Factory-filled 8,000 hour QuinSyn-Plus Fluid
- NEMA 4 Electrical Rating
- Low Sound Enclosure – Super Quiet Operation
- Wye Delta Reduced Voltage Starter
- Small Footprint
- Package Pre-filter
- Heavy Duty Intake Filter
- Airlogic 2 Advanced Intelligent Controller with Color Display
- Online Visualization Capability
- Premium efficiency – high cfm per HP
- HP 50 hp
- Flow (ACFM) 229.7
- Full Load Pressure (PSIG) 125
- Max Pressure (PSIG) 132
- Package Discharge Size 1-1/2″ NPT
- Max Ambient 115 ºF
- Min Ambient 32 ºF
- Fluid Capacity 5.3 gal
- Sound 67 dBA
- Weight (Lbs.) 1536
- Dimentions (LxWxH) 52.1 x 35 x 70.5
With a premium airend design, industrial-grade enclosure and simple, intuitive controls, the Quincy QGD is designed to provide reliable compressed air under the most demanding conditions. Backed by Quincy Compressor’s 5-Year True Blue Warranty, the Quincy QGD carries the same rugged construction that has inspired customer loyalty for generations.
Quincy Compressor offers 5-year coverage, True Blue Warranty*
Other companies say they offer the best machine, but only Quincy can prove it. We back our most reliable air compressor with an industry leading warranty….
- 5-year Airend Warranty
- 5-year Drive Motor
- 5-year Heat Exchanger
- 5-year Separator Tank
*Note: Refer to the Instruction Manual and the Warranty Policy Statement for a full list of recommended service intervals and requirements.
Reference : quincycompressor.com
Download : Quincy Compressor QGD
- Quincy Compressor QGV Series Variable Speed Air Compressor
- Quincy Compressor QR-25 Raciprocating Piston
- Quincy Compressor QGD
- Fluidwell F130 Batch Flow Control
- Quincy Compressor QSI Series Rotary Screw
- Quincy Compressor QGS Series
- Pneumatic Variable Area Flow Meter AW Lake
- H2Scan HY-ALERTA 1600 Intrinsically Proof Hydrogen Monitor