Engineers in the Biopharmaceuticals industry require precise control of the gases used in bioreactors to optimize microbial growth and ensure proper mixing and distribution of the biomass. In addition, precision burner control is needed in order to produce the glass ampules, vials and bottles that are used to properly package the resulting biopharmaceuticals.
Combining superior physics, high reliability and unparalleled flexibility, RedySmart stands apart from competitive offerings. The RedySmart thermal mass flow meters & controllers are MEMS-based (Micro-Electro Mechanical System) technology to complement our SmartTrak® capillary-based mass flow meters & gas controllers. RedySmart thermal mass flow devices contain no moving parts and are unaffected by upstream temperature and pressure fluctuations, resulting in exceptional accuracy and repeatability.
With a compact footprint, easy integration onto a cost-effective gas mixing block, and a wide array of communications protocols, Sierra can produce a mass flow meter or controller to meet your specific requirements no-drift CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor.
Our Lifetime No-Drift Sensor Warranty is made possible because RedySmart employs high-precision MEMS (Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems) technology utilizing an advanced, ultra-stable no-drift CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor.
The use of MEMS techniques allow both electronic circuits and mechanical devices to be manufactured on a silicon chip, similar to the process used for integrated circuits.
- Lifetime no-drift sensor warranty – if drift occurs, instrument will be repaired or replaced free of charge
- MEMS (Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems) with ultra-stable no-drift CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor
- Ideal for OEM Applications-optimized for BioPharm/Burner Control
- Modular-customize to needs. An easy-connect communication and power cable system has been designed for ultimate flexibility
- Precision Valve – a precision electromagnetic control valve allows the valve seat to assume the exact height above the valve orifice necessary to maintain flow to the set point
- Built-in display-mass flow, totalizer, units, set point
- Human & Systems Interface-local display readout, configure in field
- Fast Set Point Control- response times as fast as +/-80ms
- Advanced Calibration, NIST-Traceable. Each unit is calibrated over its entire flow range using real gas to assure accuracy and repeatability over the life of a device
- Communications- human & System Interface. An available local display readout communicates key flow data while each device can be configured in the field with a free software app