FLUX drum pumps, barrel pumps and container pumps are suitable for pumping various low-viscosity and also especially aggressive and highly-flammable fluids. Constructed on the modular design, different pumps are able to be driven by the same motor. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
These for different applications pre-assembled pump kits consisting of motor, pump, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland are ideal for fast use. They are designed for emptying containers such as 200 l drums and IBCs.
Pre-assembled pump set for pumping concentrated acids from 200 l drums (immersion length 1000 mm) or IBCs (immersion length 1200 mm). Comprising drum pump F 430 with mechanical seal, outer tube in polyvinylidene fluoride and commutator motor F 458, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland.
- Pump with mechanical seal
- Pump can be fast and without tools disassembled into two parts
- Steel core in the inner tube prevents longitudinal changes at high and low temperatures
- Robust motor with aluminium housing and special corrosion-resistant painting
- Motor is completely closed