Capacitive level sensors (switches) CLS–23 are designed for limit level detection of electrically conductive and non-conductive liquids in vessels, reservoirs, sumps, pipes, tanks, etc. The sensitivity of the sensor can be easily set by placing a magnetic pen on a sensitive spot.
The process coupling at the housing can be with metric thread (M18x1.5; M20x1.5), pipe thread (G3/8”; G1/2”), or sealing thread (NPT 1/2–14). Output performances – transistor output with the open collector (PNP), two-wire electronic switch (S), and NAMUR output for intrinsically safe connection.
There are next performances available: N – Normal for non-explosive areas, E – Extended temperature range for non-explosives areas, Xi – Explosion-proof (intrinsically safe for explosive areas), NT – High-temperature variant for non-explosives areas and XiT – High-temperature variant for explosive areas. CLS-23 capacitive level sensors meet the safety integrity level requirements according to standard EN 61508 at level SIL 1.
- Detection of various types of electrically conductive or non-conductive liquids (water, water solution, cooling liquids, oil, etc.)
- Sensitivity setting through a magnetic pen
- Direct mounting into various containers, vessels, tanks, etc.
- Outputs S, PNP, NAMUR (for explosive areas)
- High-temperature performance, pressure resistance up to 7 MPa
- Process coupling – thread M18, M20, G3/8“ or 1/2–14 NPT
- Xi, XiT versions for usage in explosive areas
|Another Article:Hengesbach Vibration Level Fork Liquitec LKobold PSR and PSE Paddle SwitchKobold Float-type Flowmeters/SwitchesPaddle Level Switch PLS Series Delta MobreyMagnetic Vertikal Level Switches Delta Mobrey|