Thanks to their design, the flush-mounted TPS pressure transmitters are suitable for pressure and level measurements with little dead space, even with crystallizing or viscous media. The devices in stainless steel housings are available in protection class IP 65 and can optionally be encapsulated. The electrical connection is made via a cable socket or alternatively via an M12 connector.
High-temperature versions in continuous operation up to 200 ° C are available. Vacuum resistance is given. The compact standard housing is made of stainless steel. Corresponding weld-in sleeves and application-specific process connections are available.
In addition to flush versions for sanitary and general industrial applications, versions with a pressure gauge connection and attached diaphragm seals are also available. The devices of the TPS series are suitable for many applications in the industrial sector due to the wide range of connection options.
- with internal and external measuring cell
- ideal for broadband industrial applications for process printing
- Measuring ranges from 0.35 bar to 30 bar, for relative and absolute pressure measurements
- Use of food and pharmaceutical compliant materials
- optional for high medium temperatures up to 200 ° C
|Another Article:LEEG Pressure Transmitter, Sensor and SwitchD22 Pressure Transmitter Delta Mobrey8000 SAN Pressure Transmitter Delta MobreyPressure Transmitter 2HT Series Delta MobreyDifferential Pressure Transmitter DPR-2000G Delta Mobrey|