The pressure relief valve SPV/SPVF is a direct spring sliding piston valve. It is intended for mounting in pipelines and is suitable to safeguard low pressure hydraulic circuits. The pipe connection is to be effected either by SAE-mounting surfaces (3000 psi) or by With worth pipe threads ”G“.
– When using strongly aerated media, the valve should preferably be mounted vertical with the setscrew facing down.
– The tank connection T of the valve must not be exposed to under pressure when subject to flow (Q > 0), as in this case the valve cannot be ventilated, possibly resulting in unwanted vibrations and noise. If this is unavoidable, the special solution (S33) provides an alternative.
Explosion protection – Field of application for the pressure relief valves. The valve is used to secure low pressure hydraulic circuits with various flammable and non-flammable fluids.
They can be used:
- In Zone 2 (Gas-Ex, Category 3 G) in the explosion groups IIA, IIB and IIC
- In Zone 22 (Dust-Ex, Category 3D), in the explosion groups III A and III B at non-conductive dusts with a minimum ignition energy >1mJ
- In Zone 1 (Gas-Ex, Category 2 G) in explosion groups IIA, IIB and IIC
- In Zone 21 (Dust-Ex, Category 2D) in the explosion groups III A and III B at non-conductive dusts with a minimum ignition energy >1mJ
|Another Article:Valve Pada Sistem HydraulicFlow Control Valve untuk HidrolikLenc Safety Gas Solenoid ValveVS26 Series Norgren Valve Manifolds Function and Types of Control Valve|