The TCF050D pressure transmitter is suitable for measuring pressure in applications with pulsing pressure and the danger of pressure shocks and cavitation e.g. in barrel filling systems. The piezoresistive measurement cells with ceramic membrane is designed for measurement ranges from 0…1 bar to 0…100bar. The flush-mounted process connections with G1/2“ / M22x1.5 are equipped with the TCF050D pressure transmitter with diaphragm seals and stainless steel membrane. These are ideal for flush-mounting in small pipe nominal widths. High-temperature versions for constant temperatures of up to 200°C are also available. The stainless steel field housing in IP 67 and IP 69K are resistant to all common cleaning procedures.
All TCF050D series pressure transmitter are equipped with a micro-processor controlled electronics system and an accuracy of ≤ ± 0.4% FS. They are parametrised with a simple and user-friendly operating concept via 2 keys and a multi-colour status LED. They are highly suited for applications with basic requirements of functionality and exactness.
- overload-proof design especially fpr use with small pipe widths such as KEG systems
- output signal 4…20mA, Turn Down 4
- accuracy ≤ ± 0,4%FS
- standard process connections for industrial applications
- simple patametering via 2-key concept and multiple-colour status LED
- simple calibration, even without disconnection of the transmitter, through switchable power supply plant/calibrator supply
- for pressure measurement with basic requirements
- stainless-steel housings in the protection class IP 67 and IP 69K
|Another Article:LEEG Pressure Transmitter, Sensor and SwitchD22 Pressure Transmitter Delta Mobrey8000 SAN Pressure Transmitter Delta MobreyDifferential Pressure Transmitter D32 Series Delta MobreyHengesbach Pressure Transmitter DME 11 Series