The PZM pressure transmitters are suitable for taking pressure and filling level measurements in pipelines and containers. The modular process connection system offers a wide range of connection adapters and helps to cut costs in the long term. The flush-mounted process connection with O-ring seal and stainless steel membrane is certified to EHEDG type EL-ASEPTIC CLASS 1 and is thus predestined for measurements which satisfy even the most stringent hygiene requirements. The sensor measuring ranges of the piezoresistive vacuum-proof measuring cell with stainless steel membrane of the PZM pressure transmitters range from -1/0…0.35bar to -1/0…100bar.
Special measuring ranges are possible for both versions. All the pressure transmitters in series 100/101 are designed for universal applications and, in particular, for applications with constantly high temperatures of up to 200°C. Furthermore, using the on-site display with series 100 and the display and operating module OPUS M in series 101, the pressure transmitters can be simply read out, configured and diagnosed.
- EHEDG-aseptic certified modular process connection system
- precise measurements ≤ ± 0,15% FS
- Turn Down 10
- integrated or external display and operating module OPUSM
- vacuum proof and extremely overload safe
- direct entry of parameters with plain text display
- easy to clean and high protection classes IP 67 and IP69K
- application strengths: content and process pressure measurements / vacuum measurements even at high temperatures
|Another Article:LEEG Pressure Transmitter, Sensor and SwitchD22 Pressure Transmitter Delta Mobrey8000 SAN Pressure Transmitter Delta MobreyDifferential Pressure Transmitter D32 Series Delta MobreyPressure Transmitter 2HT Series Delta Mobrey|