Featuring 6 digits of bright, 7-segment LED displays, the Intellect-69 is an integrating totalizer/ratemeter which accepts analog signal inputs. The unit can be field programmed to accept 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V or 1-5V signals.
An optional Square Law input is available for inputs that require square root extraction. A 4-20mA output option is available to control strip recorders or to transmit linear signal other peripherals. Two assignable setpoints are standard.
The high and low scaling settings are programmable from the front panel. By pressing the “view” button, the unit will display integrated total, rate, peak or valley. Press the “lock” key once to freeze the display. RS422 or RS232 serial communications are available options for data communication with a host computer.
- High/Low Scaling From Front Panel
- 2 Set Points Assignable To Rate or Total
- Display Rate, Integrated Total, and Peak & Valley
- 0-5V, 0-10V, 1-5V, 4-20mA or 0-20mA Analog Input
- NEMA 4X/IP 65 Front Panel
- +24V Output Power For Peripherals
- RS422/232 Serial Communications (optional)
- 4-20mA Output (optional)
- Square Root Extraction (optional)
- Rate Per Day Feature (optional
|Another Article:The Technology of Ultrasonic FlowmeterWorking Principle of Flow MeterHow to Choose a Flow MeterModels and Types of Flow MeterSound Velocity of MaterialPrinciple Working of Coriolis Mass Flow Meter