The Intellect-69PM2 is a process monitor that accepts analog signal inputs and has a featuring 41/2 digits of bright, 7-segment LED displays. The unit can be field programmed to accept 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V or 1-5V signals.
Two assignable setpoints are standard for high/low alarm outputs. The high and low scaling settings (-9999 to 49999) are programmable from the front panel. By pressing the “view” button, the unit will display process reading, peak or valley.
Press the lock button once to freeze the display, press it again to resume normal operation. Press the lock button 4 times quickly to enter lock code for panel lockout. RS-232, RS-422 and 4-20mA analog out are available options for interfacing to a host computer or strip chart recorder.
- Analog Input 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA 0-5V, 0-10V or 1-5V
- Display Rate, Pressure, Level, Temperature, Watts, etc., Peak & Valley
- Calibration, High and Low Values (-9999 to 49999) Fully Programmable Through Keypad
- NEMA 4X / IP65 Front
- +24V Output for Peripherals
- 16 Bit A/D Resolution
- 2 Form C SPDT Relays (optional)
- 2 Levels of Operator Password Lockout