Alicat Scientific Whisper MW-Series Low Pressure Drop Gas Flow Meter measure mass flow and volumetric flow rates when there is little available system pressure, with pressure drops as low as 0.07 PSID.
Alicat Scientific Whisper MW-Series General Information
Alicat offers a wide range of mass flow meters, including both differential-pressure based and Coriolis technologies. There are many custom build options for our differential-pressure mass flow meters, including anti-corrosive, high-pressure, and low pressure drop options – with portable versions also available for each. Devices specifically tailored for bio and OEM applications are also available.
- Minimal system impact. Measure gas mass and volumetric flows with pressure drops as low as 0.07 PSID.
- Versatile & accurate. Real-time measurements with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.6% of reading or ±0.1% of full scale for 98+ gases, including custom-defined mixtures.
- Fast, multivariate data. Millisecond-response times immediately upon powering up, to display flow, pressure, and temperature readings in real-time, in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Device Specs and Customization Options
MW-Series performance (most products)
- Available full scale ranges: 0.5 SCCM to 1,000 SLPM
- Flow measurement range: 0.01% – 100% of full scale
- Standard accuracy calibration, NIST-traceable: ±0.75% of reading or ±0.1% of full scale
- Optional high-accuracy calibration, NIST-traceable: ±0.6% of reading or ±0.1% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±(0.1% of reading + 0.02% of full scale)
- Typical measurement response time: 127 ms
- Warm-up time: <1 s
MW-Series operating conditions
- Compatible gases: 98+ preloaded selectable gas calibrations, including custom gas mixes
- Operating temperature: –10°C to +60°C
- Full scale operating pressure: 60 PSIA
- Max differential pressure: 10 PSID
- Proof pressure: 80 PSIA
- User selectable reference conditions (defaults): 25°C & 1 ATM (STP) and 0°C & 1 ATM (NTP)
Device Ranges & Full Specs
Devices are custom ranged from 0.5 SCCM full scale to 1,000 SLPM full scale with measurement ranges of 0.01% to 100% of full scale.
- For specs on devices ranging from 0.5 SCCM full scale to 5 SCCM full scale, see the MW-Series low flow device specs.
- For specs on devices ranging from 10 SCCM full scale to 100 SLPM full scale, see the MW-Series mid flow device specs.
- For specs on devices ranging from 250 SLPM full scale to 1,000 SLPM full scale, the see MW-Series high flow device specs.
Alicat Scientific Whisper MW-Series Features
- Multi-variable process measurements: Simultaneously measure volumetric flow, mass flow, gas pressure, and gas temperature.
- User changeable units of measurement: Change the unit of measurement for pressure, flow, or temperature from our extensive list of engineering units.
- Gas selectability: Select your process gas from any of the 98+ preloaded NIST-traceable gas calibrations in our gas list.
- Gas Select COMPOSER™: Define up to 20 custom gas mixtures of up to 5 constituent gases using our Gas Select Composer™ firmware.
- Monochrome backlit LCD with integrated touchpad: Easily read measurements using the backlit display and control configurations with the user-friendly integrated touchpad.
- User adjustable standard temperature and pressure (STP) conditions: Quickly change reference conditions without need for recalibration.
- Optional integrated dual flow totalizers: Totalize mass or volumetric flow every 1 ms for precise tracking of total flow over time.
Build and performance options
- Communications protocols: Analog, RS–232, RS–485, DeviceNet, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Modbus RTU or TCP/IP, PROFIBUS
- Displays: Backlit monochrome or color; integrated or panel–mount
- Process connections: NPT, SAE, AN, BSPP/G, welded compression, or VCR/VCO fittings
- Elastomers: Viton, FFKM, EPDM, Silicone
- Calibration: High-accuracy; custom calibration points
Accessories | Sold separately
- Process port fittings and filters
- Power supplies
- Communications cables and conversion cables
- BB3 and BB9 multi-drop breakout boxes
Read More Articles : Thermo Scientific Instruments and Equipment
*for further information or buy this product, just click here.
Source: Indonesia Industrial Parts – Measurement, Equipment, Electrical & Control (inaparts.com)