Alicat Scientific CODA KM-Series Coriolis Mass Flow Meters is used for high accuracy measurement under extreme operating conditions.
Alicat Scientific CODA KM General Description
CODA meters are compatible with a wide range of liquids and gases (including many corrosives), and maintain high accuracy for pressures up to 4000 PSIA and flow rates down to 40 g/h.
- Versatile measurement. Measure mass flow even when the fluid composition is changing or unknown, with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.2% of reading and repeatability to ±0.05% of reading.
- Robust material compatibility. Available with wetted materials that are compatible with a wide range of aggressive gases and liquids.
- Insensitivity to external vibration. Inherent resistance to external vibrations mitigates environmental process disturbances.
Read More : Alicat Scientific
Device specs and customization options
CODA KM-Series performance
- Available full-scale ranges: 40 g/h to 100 kg/h
- Flow measurement range: 0.2% –100% of full scale
- Accuracy calibration, NIST-traceable (liquid): ±0.2% of reading or ±0.05% of full scale, whichever is greater
- Accuracy calibration, NIST-traceable (gas): ±0.5% of reading or ±0.05% of full scale, whichever is greater
- Repeatability: ±0.05% of reading or ±0.025% of full scale, whichever is greater
- Zero stability: ±0.05% of the full scale
- Typical measurement response time: <100ms
CODA KM-Series operating conditions
- Operating temperature: –35 to 70°C (fluid); 0 to 60°C (ambient); consult Alicat for additional options
- Proof pressure: 1500 PSIA most units; 200 PSIA for 40 g/h units; optional 4000 PSIA for ≥100 g/h
Alicat Scientific CODA KM Device Ranges & Full Specs
Devices are custom ranged from 40 g/h full scale to 100 kg/h full scale with controllable ranges of 2% to 100% of full scale.
- For specs on all devices, see the CODA KM-Series device specs.
For a comprehensive device guide, read the CODA meter operating manual.
Device Customization Options
Build and performance options
- Communications protocols: Analog, RS-232, RS-485, Modbus RTU
- Wetted materials:
- Standard: 316L stainless steel and FKM
- Optional: FFKM, EPDM, PCTFE, 316L stainless steel metal seals; nickel alloy
- Ingress protection options: IP40/65/66/66/67