Sierra Instruments’ TopTrak® 820 Mass Flow Meter is designed to replace volumetric flow rate devices at a comparable installed cost. No temperature or pressure corrections are required, as in the case of most other flow monitoring devices, such as rotometers, turbine meters or critical orifices.
Available in flow ranges from 0 to 10 sccm up to 0 to 50 slpm, TopTrak is suitable for any clean gas flow measurement application. Wetted surfaces are rugged 316 stainless steel, nickel plating, 6/6 reinforced Nylon® and Viton® “O” rings; all are corrosion-resistant.
The 820 measures and displays the mass flow rate directly in sccm or slpm. The integral instrument display is tiltable over 180° for easy viewing and can be removed for remote panel mounting. A 0 to 5 VDC or 4 to 20 mA output signal linearly proportional to gas mass flow rate is provided for recording, data-logging or control. This device is widely used in a variety of flow validation and calibration applications-by dozens of instrument OEMs and in a multitude of laboratory, test and analytical operations.
|Another Article:Kobold Flow MeterSierra RedyCompact Mass Flow MetersVolume Corrector FMVC-111 Flow Meter GroupFlux Flow Meter FLUXTRONIC®Flux Flow Meter FMO 140|
- Direct monitoring of mass flow rate eliminates need for ancillary pressure and temperature sensing
- Digital display of mass flow rate on flow body or remote version for panel mounting
- Electronic output of mass flow rate for control or data-logging
- Fast response to changes in flow rate
- Large, straight sensor tube reduces contamination and maintenance down-time
- Platinum sensor eliminates zero drift and ensures long-term repeatability
- Primary standard calibration ensures starting point accuracy and NIST traceability
- CE Approved