Hydrostatic level meter HLM–25C is a compact measuring device containing a ceramic geometric sensor and evaluation electronics in a stainless steel probe. The ceramic sensor is resistant to lightly soiled, or sludge water. From the probe, housing comes out 2-wire cable with capillary (for atmospheric pressure compensation). The front side of the sensor is open, therefore the level meter is resistant to capture gross (solid) impurities. The level meter has no customer-accessible adjusting elements.
- For continuous level measurement of clean, lightly soiled, or sludge water in non-pressure reservoirs, boreholes, tanks, etc.
- Precise customer choice of the measurement range up to 100 m (H2O)
- The health certificate for contact with potable water available
- Current or Voltage output
- Easy “plug and play” installation without any settings
|Another Article:Flux Eccentric Worm – Drive Pumps F 550 TRFlux Eccentric Worm – Drive Pumps F 560 GSFlux Eccentric Worm – Drive Pumps F 560 GSFlux Eccentric Worm – Drive PumpsHaskel Air Driven Liquid Pumps|