FLUX eccentric worm-drive pumps are suitable for pumping thin to high-viscosity fluids. The displacement pumps work with low turbulence at a constant pressure and provide for a gentle and pulsation-free operation. Whereas the series 550 pumps are used in the industrial sector the series 560 is especially configured for the pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industries. All pumps can be used mobile and stationary, are made of only a few components and easy to disassemble.
FLUX eccentric worm-drive pumps cover a wide viscosity range – from very good flowing media like mineral oils to semi-solid media like filler. A big advantage is the smooth pumping that is required especially when pumping shear-sensitive media. According to the specific requirements FLUX offers industrial versions in various designs, e.g. horizontal / vertical, with clockwise / anticlockwise operation or with Ex protection.
The FLUX eccentric worm-drive pump F 550 S with bearing flange is suitable to pump thin to highly viscous media. The positive displacement pump works smoothly at a constant pressure and ensures a gentle, pulsation-free pumping. The pump can be used mobile and stationary, has only a few components and can be easily dismantled.
- Positive displacement pump
- Motor connection via bearing flange
- Product removal out of drums and containers with bung possible
- Smooth pumping of the liquid with very little turbulences
- Continuous operation
- Comprehensive modular system
- Also available with variable speed adjustment (transfer proportional to speed)
- Pump can be completely dismantled
- Bearing flange (aluminium) between motor and shaft
- Drive possible via three phase motors, gear motors or compressed-air motors
- With open mechanical seal
- Shaft in stainless steel
- Eccentric worm in stainless steel
- Different stator materials are available: NBR black / white, FKM, PTFE