The mL-PIDTC series temperature controllers are designed for measuring and controlling a temperature value. They can be used in many applications with their TC and RTD temperature measurement input, multi-function control outputs, selectable alarm functions.
They are mainly used in glass, plastic, petrochemistry, textile, automotive and machine production industries. Accurate and advanced controlling is performed with selectable ON-OFF, P, PI, PD, PID and Self Tune/Auto-Tune PID functions.
- 3 digit process (PV) and 4 digit set (SV) display
- Temperature sensor input (TC, RTD)
- Programmable ON/OFF, P, PI, PD & PID control forms
- Adaptation of PID Coefficients to the system with Self-Tune and Auto-Tune
- Programmable Heating or Cooling Functions for Control Output
- Selectable Alarm Functions for Alarm Output
- Serial RS485 Communication (optional