Parker JF302T Level switch
Level Switch parker JF302T Merupakan Switch Yang Akan Memberikan Informasi Atau Tanda Bahwa Level Dari Suatu Liquid ( Liquid Level ) Sudah Mencapai Pada Setting Yang Ditentukan.
Features Parker JF302T
- Since these products operate regardless of liquid resistance, these products are optimum for control the level of liquids such as clean water, wastewater, saline solution, milk, heavy oil, diesel, cooking oil, etc.
- Not affected by the capacitance between external lead wires and can be operated remotely.
- It can be installed outdoors because a waterproof main body cover is employed.
- Floats for organic solvents such as gasoline, heavy oil, benzene, and alcohol can be manufactured
- Can be used for single-phase and three-phase
Specifications JF302T parker level switch
- Rated contact point capacity: AC250V 10A
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Usable control range: 0.18~10M
- Air pressure in the water tank: 1 Atmosphere
- Usable temperature range: 0~120°C
- Float material: SUS 304
- Scope of applicable fluids: Milk, heavy oil, diesel, cooking oil, benzene, alcohol, etc.
Liquid specific gravity table
- Water 1.0
- Seawater 1.01~1.05
- Diesel 0.83~0.88
- Heavy oil 0.85~0.9
Contact point rated capacity JF=302T
- AC110~125V: 10A
- AC220~250V : 10A
- AC440~480V : 3A
- AC600V: 2A
The above written rated capacities are values for resistive loads (cos ø ≒ 1). In the case of inductive loads, the rated capacities may be regarded as 1/2 of the above-written values.