RMG TRZ 03 Turbine Flow Meter serves to calculate the flow rate of natural gas, butane, propane, nitrogen, air, acetylene, and other gaseous matters used in various technological processes (gas flow meter). It consists of the following components: body, measuring element (located on the body), and counting mechanism.
A flow straightener located upstream of the measuring element of TRZ 03 Turbine Meter directs the gas onto the turbine blades. The turning number is proportionate to the average speed of movement of the operating environment and, therefore, to its flow.
The rotary motion generated by the turbine wheel is transmitted by a magnetic coupling to the meter head. Thereafter, the speed, which is proportional to the flow rate, is reduced by gearing and converted into the measured volume by choosing a needed pair of gear wheels. As a result, the obtained data is shown on the counting mechanism. High accuracy of measurements is ensured.
Device for Custody-transfer Metering
- Suitable for natural, non-aggressive, and manufactured gases; nitrogen, carbon dioxide and propane; and other gases upon inquiry;
- Special design for aggressive gases is available;
- Mechanical counter head for continuous registration and display of total volume without electrical power supply;
- High measuring accuracy;
- Gas may flow horizontally or vertically;
- Optionally with mechanical drive shaft;
- TRZ 03E without mechanical counter – with electronic connection for computers.
|Max. admissible pressure PS 100 bar|
|Max. admissible pressure Pmax up to 100 bar|
|Meter sizes G 65 to G 16000 (from Qmax 100 m³/h to Qmax 25000 m³/h)|
|Measuring range max. 1: 50|
|Connection DIN flange PN 10, PN 16, PN 25, PN 40, PN 100 and Flanges according to ANSI 150, ANSI 300, ANSI 600 in DN 50, DN 80, DN 100, DN 150, DN 200, DN 250, DN 300, DN 400, DN 500, DN 600|
|Another Article:The Technology of Ultrasonic FlowmeterWorking Principle of Flow MeterHow to Choose a Flow MeterModels and Types of Flow MeterSound Velocity of MaterialPrinciple Working of Coriolis Mass Flow Meter|