Greyline, an ONICON Measurement Solutions business, is a worldwide leader in ultrasonic instrumentation for industrial and environmental markets. Greyline develops, manufacture and market industrial flow and level monitoring instruments including ultrasonic level transmitters, Ultrasonic flow meters, and Magnetic flow meters.
Greyline’s primary market is environmental -, especially water and wastewater treatment systems. Customers include industry and municipalities.
Modern research facilities at Greyline include closed pipe and open channel flow systems. With years of steady growth, Greyline products are sold and supported worldwide.
There is some Greyline’s Product :
Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- DFM 6.1 Doppler Flow Meter
- PDFM 5.1 Portable Dopler Flow Meter
- DFS 5.1 Dopler Flow Switch
- SFM 6.1 Ultrasonic Slurry Flow Meter
- TTFM 6.1 Transit Time Flow Meter
- PTFM 1.0 Portable Transit Time Flow Meter
- Portaflow PT400 Portable Transit Flow Meter
- Stingray 2.0 Portable Level-Velocity Logger
- AVFM 5.0 Open Channel Flow Monitoring
- Mantaray Portable Open Channel
- OCF 5.0 Open Channel Flow Monitor
Electromagnetic Flow Meter
- ISM 5.0 Insertion
- DLT 2.0 Differential Level Transmitter
- PSL 5.0 Hybrid Pump Station Level Controler
- LIT25 Level Indicating Transmitter
- SLT 5.0 Ultrasonic Level & Flow Monitoring