Energoflow GFA-202 Flow Meters can be used as part of metering units of gas distribution points, industrial enterprises, and communal service installation. Flow meters are designed for use in continuous operating mode and require minimal maintenance. Flow meters can be included in the measurement networks and control systems.
Flow meters have the protection marking “0ExiаIIBT4 Х ” and can be installed indoors in explosions hazard zones. The flow meter consists of the electronic unit (EU) and flanged in-line section, having two pairs of inserted ultrasonic transducers as well as a temperature sensor and pressure sensor.
The control software program is used for recording, viewing, and changing the settings of the flow meter, recording, and viewing of measurement data, as well as for reading data archive.
This program allows you to view the archive data and modify the flow meter settings via a PC monitor and then upload the archive data to a file on the flow meter. The flow meter protects settings and archive data from unauthorized changes by restricting access through a system of passwords and hardware-based protection of configuration from being overwritten.
The main technical features of GFA-202 are:
- The flow meter is powered by a built-in lithium battery having a service life not less than 4 years.
- The flow meter carries out direct measurement of temperature and pressure and based on the measured values of these parameters calculates the kinematic gas viscosity, which is then used for calculating correction coefficients of Reynolds number.
Flow meters are designed for :
- measurement of the volumetric flow rate and volume of natural gas
- measurement of the temperature of the gas
- measurement of absolute pressure gas
|Another Article:MM Flow Meters Litre Meter Pelton Wheel SeriesLMX Flow Meters Litre Meter Pelton Wheel SeriesLM GN Flow Meters Litre Meters Pelton Wheel SeriesLitre Meter Pelton Wheel SeriesLitre Meter VFF Series|
|Nominal diameter (DN)||from 50 to 300 mm (400 mm under special order)|
|Measurement range of gas flow velocity||from 0,15 to 40 m/s|
|Number of channels||2|
|Operating gauge pressure||1,6 MPa; 6,3 MPa, 10 MPa and 16 MPa|
|Limits of permissible relative error, of the Flowmeter, for range, of flow rate|
|from Qt to Qmax||± 1%|
|from Qmin to Qt (included)||± 2%|
– two low-frequency (LF), to 20 Hz;
– one high (HF), to 2 кHz;
|Type “Dry Contact” Voltage from 5 V to 28 V,|
current – up to 20 mA
|Temperature gas measurement||Resistive, Temperature sensor, Pt100, corresponding to standard DIN EN 60751, class A|
|Pressure measurement of gas||Tensoresistive|
absolute pressure sensor with temperature correction
|The absolute basic error of temperature measurement||± 0,15°С|
|Derived basic error of pressure measurement||Not more than,±,0,1 %|
|Communication channels||Interface RS-232/RS-485;|
Data transfer protocol, Modbus RTU;
The data rate, up to 115200 bits/s;
|Power supply||The built-in lithium battery of capacity 2×19 A*h, (provides operation for 4 years)|
|Optional power supply from an external source||16 – 24 VDC;|
current consumption – up to 100 мА
|Ingress, Protection of the casing as per GOST 14254||IP67|
|Ambient Temperature||from -30°С to 55°С|
- hourly- for every preceding hour – the size of archive 1488 records (62 days);
- daily- for every preceding day – the size of archive 730 records;
- power on/off instances – the size of archive 600 messages;
- emergencies – the size of archive 1000 messages;
- intervention – changing the adjustment parameters (size of archive 1000 messages).
Download Catalog: ULTRASONIC GAS FLOW METERSRef: Energoflow.com