Smart Level Transmitter APC-2000ALW/L
APLISENS S.A. is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality process instrumentation. The company was founded in 1992. Main factory and headquarters are located in Warsaw. From the beginning it has concentrated on electronic pressure and differential pressure measurement technology. The basic rules have always been: high quality, high flexibility and competent support to customers.
The APC-2000ALW/L level probe is applicable to measure liquid levels in tanks, deep wells or piezometers. The APC-2000ALW/L probe is applicable to measure levels of liquids containing contaminants or suspensions. A typical use for this probe is the measurement of levels of liquid waste in intermediate pumping stations, fermentation chambers, settling tanks etc. Because in submersible part of level probe is mounted only measuring sensor level probe can be use for measurement hot liquids max. 100°C.
The following metrological parameters can be configured:
- The units of pressure;
- Start and end-points of set range;
- damping time constant;
- inverted characteristic (output signal 20 ÷ 4 mA).
The communication standard for data interchange with the probe is the Hart protocol. Communication with the probe is carried out with:
- KAP-03 communicator
- Raport 2 software or other Hart communication devices.
- Ranger One™ LTRP-1 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter (up to 14ft), Flocorp-Level Transmitter
- Tracer 1000™ 3G LTT1-3G 3rd (up to 60ft) Flocorp-Generation Radar Level Transmitter
- Tracer 1000™ LTT1 (up to 65ft), Flocorp-Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter
- Tracer 1000™ LTT1-2G 2nd (up to 80ft), Flocorp-Generation Radar Level Transmitter
- Level control relay CDSU, Dinel-Level and Flow Measurement
- Accuracy: L±0,16%
- Long-term stability: <0,16% for 2 years
- Thermal error: < ±0,1% (FSO) / 10°C max. ±0,4% (FSO) in the whole compensation range
- Thermal compensation range:
- -40…80°C special version
- Output actualization time: 0,5 s
- Additional electronic damping: 0…60 s
- Error due to supply voltage changes: 0,002% (FSO) / V
- Power supply: 10…55 VDC (Exia: 10,5…30 VDC)
- Output signal: 4…20 mA 2-wires + Hart protocol
- Resistance required for communication: min. 240 W
- Operating temperature range (ambient temp.): -40…85°C
- Medium temperature range:
PU, ETEFE-R version: 0…40°C
ETFE, PU+PTFE version: 0…80°C
ETFE+PTFE version: 0…100°C
Download Datasheet: Aplisens Smart Level Transmitter APC-2000ALW/L