Sumitomo COMPOWER Gear Reducers with Wide Variation of Lineup Applicable to various speciﬁcations with less number of parts by adopting modular design. Wide selection of Planetary Gear Reducer DP1000 Series for better choice of customerʼs requests.① Availability of Output Torque from 0.46kNm to 736kNm and Power Range from 0.2kW to 1200kW. Applicable to Reduction Ratio from 5 to 1400.
Features of Sumitomo COMPOWER Gear Reducers
- Applicable to foot mounting, ﬂange mounting and shaft mounting(option).
- Drive Unit Prepared full lineup of direct motor mount type drive units. Simple layout of models can be made due to the uniﬁed combination of reducer and basic motor. Eliminate the necessity for foundation working for installation and alignment operation.
- High strength and rigidity of Planetary Gear system. ① Equal gear arrangement of Planetary Gear system.
Optimum distribution of load to each gear is secured by Planetary Gear system and structure. Slimmer diameter can produce bigger transmission power of torque. High pressure angle gear.
- 27- degree pressure angle provides higher tooth strength, which is good for shock loads.
COMPOWER® planetary gear reducers are ideal for your high shock-load applications that require:
- Compact locations
- In-line design
- High-ratio capabilities
COMPOWER® Planetary Gear Reducer
- 27° pressure angle results in increased gear dedendum strength, as well as the ability to withstand heavy shock loads.
- Compact, torque dense design.
- Modular design allows the unit to be compatible with different configurations using only a minimum number of parts.
|Output Shaft||Hollow shaft, Solid shaft|
|Output Shaft Direction(s)||Horizontal, vertical downward|
|Mounting Style||Foot mount, Flange mount, Shaft mount (optional)|
|Frame Size||26 sizes|
|Reduction Ratio||5:1 – 1400:1|
|Rated Torque||Up to 6.5M lb-in (736,000 N⋅m)|
Read More :