FLUX drum and container pumps are always a “double act” comprising motor and pump. Both components can vary quite flexible. For example different pumps are able to be driven with the same motor. Ideal for reliable pumping of various low-viscosity liquids – incl. especially aggressive and highly flammable ones. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
Flux Drum Pump for Hygienic Applications F 427/FP 427 | Descriptions
The Drum pump F/FP 427 is ideal for hygienic applications and suitable for conveying media out of drums, IBCs and other containers. It can be easily and quickly disassembled for cleaning / sterilization and can be completely stripped down to individual parts. The pump has minimal dead spots. The drive shaft, the inner and the outer tube are made of stainless steel (316 Ti resp. 1.4581). The pump is also available as FOOD and 3A certified version and complies with international safety standards.
- Sealless in the liquid area
- Minimal dead spots
- Can be taken apart completely in only a few steps
- Disassembly almost without tools possible
- Radial shaft seals prevent the intrusion of vapours and liquid in the coupling area
- Simultaneous bearing of shaft and inner tube due to closed bearing
- Can be combined with various motors as required