FLUX drum and container pumps are always a “double act” comprising motor and pump. Both components can vary quite flexible. For example different pumps are able to be driven with the same motor. Ideal for reliable pumping of various low-viscosity liquids – incl. especially aggressive and highly flammable ones. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
The horizontal Drum and container pump F 430 TR is ideal for conveying media from IBCs, tanks and other containers with low level outlet. E.g. if a tank is not accessible from the top, or if the spatial conditions do not allow use of a vertical pump. For cleaning, the pump can be easily and quickly taken apart in its two main components. The pump is available in stainless steel or polypropylene. The stainless steel version can also be used in hazardous areas.
- Can be used for numerous media
- For containers with floor drain
- With mechanical seal for inner tube seal
- Connection possibility for mobile and stationary use
- Can be disassembled into two parts: inner tube complete and outer tube
- 200 mm long
- Can be combined with various motors as required
- Temporary operation against closed valve (hand nozzle, vall valve) possible until max. operating temperature has been reached
- Provides highest flexibility in installation and mobility
- Can also be used at low ceiling heights
- Stainless steel version for use in hazardous areas
- Can also be integrated into pipe systems
- A horizontal centrifugal pump that can be used with different FLUX motors