Capacitive level meter (CLM) is intended for continuous measurement of the level of fuel (diesel). It consists of a measuring electrode
and the electronics housing to which is firmly attached the cable. The electronic part converts the capacity to the current or voltage signal. For accurate measurements independent on the tank shape is the rod electrode placed inside the reference tube. The level meter has no setting elements, neither mechanical moving parts and so its installation is very simple. The production of its electrodes is possible in any length in the range from 100 to 1000 mm, so that the level meter can go through the entire height of the tank. Mounting of the tank level meter is done by using a 5-hole flange (SAE).
- Direct mounting into the tank through the flange
- Arbitrary electrode length (max. 1 m)
- Current (4 … 20 mA) output
- The material of housing and rod electrode from stainless steel
- Simple sensitivity setting by means of magnetic pen
- Possibility of shortening the measuring electrode