Capacitive level meters (CLM) are designed for continuous level measurement of liquids, powders, and bulk-solid materials in vessels, tanks, sumps, containers, silos, etc. CLM consists of stainless steel housing with an electronic module and the measuring electrode. The electronic part converts the capacity into the current signal (4 … 20 mA) or voltage signal (0 … 10 V). Sensitivity (SPAN) and initial capacity compensation (ZERO) can be fluently set.
Level meters are produced in the following performances: N – for non-explosive areas, NT – high temperature for non-explosive areas, Xi – Explosion-proof – intrinsically safe for hazardous (explosive) areas and XiT – high-temperature conf. for explosive environments. CLM is offered in variants with various types of process connection (thread, Tri-clamp).
For continuous level measurement of liquid and bulk solid materials
- Direct mounting into containers, silos, basins, vessels, reservoirs, etc.
- Easy and quick connecting by a connector
- Continuous adjustment of initial capacity
- Current (4 … 20 mA) or voltage (0 … 10 V) output
- Removable electronic module
- The material of housing and rod electrodes from stainless steel
- Xi, XiT versions for usage in explosive areas
|Another Article:Pulsar Open Channel Flow MeterDelta Mobrey Transmitter and GaugeDelta Mobrey Level MeasurementKem Kuppers HM Turbine Flow MetersKem Kuppers SRZ Helical Flow Meters|