FLUX eccentric worm-drive pumps are suitable for pumping thin to high-viscosity fluids. The displacement pumps work with low turbulence at a constant pressure and provide for a gentle and pulsation-free operation. Whereas the series 550 pumps are used in the industrial sector the series 560 is especially configured for the pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industries. All pumps can be used mobile and stationary, are made of only a few components and easy to disassemble.
FLUX eccentric worm-drive pumps cover a wide viscosity range – from very good flowing to semi-solid media. A big advantage is the smooth pumping that is required especially when pumping shear-sensitive media. According to the specific requirements FLUX offers versions for pharma/food/cosmetic in various designs, e.g. horizontal/vertical, with clockwise/anticlockwise operation, with Ex protection, 3A certification or as FLUX FOOD pumps.
The FLUX eccentric worm-drive pump F 560 TR in horizontal version is perfect for containers that are not accessible from the top. It is used to pump thin to highly viscous, pasty, still flowing meda. The positive displacement pump works with little turbulences, at constant pressure and ensures a smooth, pulsation-free pumping. The pump can be mounted on a trolley or a console and can be used mobile or sationary, has only a few components and can be easily dismantled.
- Positive displacement pump
- Motor connection via bearing flange
- Smooth pumping of the liquid with very little turbulences
- Low pulsation in relation to the flow
- Comprehensive modular system
- Also available with variable speed adjustment (transfer proportional to speed)
- Pump/shaft/worm can be dismantled
- Versions with anti-clockwise/clockwise operation
- FLUX FOOD Eccentric worm-drive pump F 550 TR and F 560 TR with clamp on the bearing flange