The GF Signet 2580 FlowtraMag is a full-bore plastic PVC in line style magnetic flowmeter. The PVC body with titanium or Hastelloy® C electrodes has no moving parts, and is two to three times lighter in weight compared to traditional metal magmeters on the market. It is designed for high accuracy flow measurement in short pipe runs, making it an ideal solution for industrial applications where performance and ease of use are important.
The FlowtraMag design is factory calibrated with certificate at ±1% of reading accuracy. It is offered in corrosion resistant materials to provide long-term reliability with minimal maintenance costs. The LED indicators show at-a-glance system status, including normal operation, zero flow and partially filled pipe detection.
The flow meter provides three different outputs; field selectable frequency or digital (S3L) as well as analog 4 to 20 mA. The FlowtraMag is capable of temperature readings of the media using the Signet 0252 Configuration Tool or GF Config Tool Bluetooth® app. The GF Config Tool Bluetooth® app supports iOS and Android for simple on-the-fly user configuration.
These versatile, easy-to-install meters deliver accurate flow measurement in pipe sizes of DN25 (1 in.), DN50 (2 in.) and DN100 (4 in.), optimized for performance in short pipe runs often associated with final effluent lines, well heads and water treatment skids.
|Another Article:Flux Flow Meter FMO 102 SeriesFlow Meters FMC 250 Series FluxKobold DRS Turbine Wheel Flow Meter/MonitorMagnetic-inductive Flow Meter VolumtecCase Drain Flow Meter AW Lake
- No moving parts
- Lighter in weight compared to traditional metal magmeters
- Reduced straight run requirements, ideal for final effluent lines, wellheads and skids
- Factory calibrated with certificate (±1% of reading accuracy)
- Partially filled pipe detection status indicator
- Visual LED indicators make sensor status clear and easy to read
- Reverse flow direction configurable with 0252 Configuration Tool or GF Config Tool Bluetooth® App
- Capable of temperature readings of the media using the 0252 Configuration Tool or GF Config Tool Bluetooth® App
- One device with three different outputs: field selectable Frequency or Digital (S³L), and analog 4 to 20 mA
- On-the-fly configuration with GF Config Tool Bluetooth® App
- Bluetooth® 4.2 capable, support iOS and Android for simple user configuration
- Chemical Processing/Production
- Cooling Tower
- Filtration Systems
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Municipal and Industrial Water Distribution
- Pool and Aquatics
- Process Control, Water Process Flow
- Reverse Osmosis
- Scrubber Systems
- Metal Recovery and Landfill Leachate