The QUICKTEMP TP62 temperature sensor has 2 transmitters in the connection head, which may, for example, be used for indication and registration purposes. In addition, QA tests, repair and maintenance work are possible without having to interrupt the process and open the measuring point. The entire device, including the connection head and measuring insert can be taken out of the process without loosening the electrical cables. This saves time and resources and creates process security.
The measuring insert is a double PT100 sensor with spring bearings and metallic contacts to ensure good heat transmission and short response times. The design of the Quicktemp system is based on one basic device with various fitting lengths or process connections, assuming defined fitting lengths. For the user, this guarantees a high degree of flexibility, while at the same time minimising the storage costs.
The two standard TE42 transmitters installed have an mA output and can be programmed via the set-up plug. The connection head in the PA is robust and resistant to external environmental conditions (protection class IP 66); it ensures good access, including the cabling of the transmitters.
- double transmitter (4-20 ma or hard output with 2-wire technology)
- quality assurance tests and retooling without process interruption and without loosening the electrical wiring.
- exchangeable measuring insert with spring bearings and metallic contact.
- various designs for appropriate installation, adaptation to existing measuring points without design changes.
- quick response times due to tapered sensor tips
|Another Article:Compact Resistance Thermometer TP 50 HengesbachDigitemp Single Color ThermometersTX-600N Data-Logging ThermometersResistance Thermometer TP-60 Hengesbach16 Event Liquid Crystal Thermometers – Thermax|