The PZT pressure transmitters are suitable for taking pressure and filling level measurements in pipelines and containers. The modular process connection system offers a wide range of connection adapters and helps to cut costs in the long term. The flush-mounted process connection with elastomer-free sealing cone is predestined for measurements which satisfy even the most stringent hygiene requirements.
The vacuum-proof measuring cell with stainless steel membrane works on the basis of the piezoresistive measuring principle The PZT pressure transmitters are designed to measure from -1/0…0.35 to -1/0…100bar. Special measuring ranges are also available on request. Given the nature of the design for long-term medium temperatures of up to 125°C / 200°C, CIP and SIP cleaning methods can be used on the transmitters. The high protection classes of IP67 and IP69K also mean that the devices can be safely cleaned on the outside with foam and a high-pressure cleaner and that moisture is reliably prevented from entering into the device.
- Modular process connection system with elastomer-free sealing cone
- High precision 0.05% fs, turn down 10, vacuum safe
- Optional with hart®protocol
- Tank linearisation for standard tank shapes and special designs thanks to volumetric measurement
- Diagnosis function for monitoring of devices
- Copying of device parameters with easy transfer
- Application strengths: measurement of content of pressurised tanks / vacuum measurements with high temperatures
|Another Article:LEEG Pressure Transmitter, Sensor and SwitchD22 Pressure Transmitter Delta Mobrey8000 SAN Pressure Transmitter Delta MobreyDifferential Pressure Transmitter D32 Series Delta MobreyHengesbach Pressure Transmitter DME 11 Series|