The flow meter FMO 104 built according to the oval rotor design is suitable for measuring pure, thin to highly viscous media. With the evaluation unit FLUXTRONIC® filling and dosing processes of almost all kinds of fluids can be performed with maximum precision and highest safety. In automatic mode it is possible to output a signal for control purposes with the evaluation unit and the use of a switching amplifier. This way e.g. motor and / or magnetic valve and the most different processes can be controlled.
The housing parts of the flow meters FMO form a measuring chamber in which the oval rotors mounted on axes can turn. The fluid flows through the measuring chamber and thus actuates the oval rotors. By the means of a Reed sensor the number of rotations is counted and forwarded as an impulse or passed on to the evaluation unit FLUXTRONIC®. This calculates the flown through quantity of the fluid based on the previously entered, medium-dependent calibrating constant.
- Oval rotor principle
- For thin to highly viscous pure media
- Available with integrated evaluation unit FLUXTRONIC® or as impulse version for the use in piping systems
- Depending the type for use with drum pumps or eccentric worm-drive pumps
- High accuracy and repeat accuracy
- Signal can be forwarded to FLUXTRONIC® or another external control as e.g. PLC
- Can be used for ex-applications in Zone 1
- Also available with FOOD and FDA certification