The reliable FLUX flow meters FMC and FMJ (constructed according to the principle of nutating disc) or FMO (constructed to the principle of oval rotors) offers in combination with our drum pumps everything which is needed for the fast and secure emptying of drums and containers. Basically there are two operation modes available. In normal mode the measured volume will be displayed.
With the evaluation unit FLUXTRONIC® for FMC/FMJ and FMO filling and dosing processes of almost all kinds of fluids can be performed with maximum precision and highest safety. There are two operating option. While in “normal mode” only the passed through volume is displayed in “automatic mode” it is possible to fill pre-programmed quantities semi-automatically at the push of a button. As soon as the requested quantity is filled it is possible to output two signals. This way, e.g. a valve or a drive motor can be controlled or the signal is forwarded to a PLC.
- All data will be maintained when replacing the battery due to currentless memory
- 4 safety levels with PIN setting
- Special Exit key
- Single configuration of keys by one function only
- Also for the explosion proof area in zone 1
- For wall mounting
- Calibration on medium possible
- Display of filled quantity (normal mode)
- With switching amplifier batch operation possible (automatic mode)
- New menu-driven control panel
- Three additional outlets
|Another Article:The Technology of Ultrasonic FlowmeterWorking Principle of Flow MeterHow to Choose a Flow MeterModels and Types of Flow MeterAW Lake Turbine Flow MeterPrinciple Working of Coriolis Mass Flow Meter|