The FLUX flow meter FMJ 100, built according to the nutating disc principle, can be used with FLUX drum pumps e.g. with the evaluation unit FLUXTRONIC® the filled quantity can be displayed. This way filling and dosing processes of almost all kinds of fluids can be performed with maximum precision and highest safety. In automatic mode it is possible to output a signal for control purposes with the evaluation unit and the use of a switching amplifier.
This way e.g. motor and / or magnetic valve and the most different processes can be controlled. The flow meter
FMJ is a low-cost alternative, if only manual use is desired.
The FLUX flow meters FMJ 100 work on the nutating disc principle. Here, the liquid flow actuates the nutating disc. With a Reed sensor the number of rotations is counted and forwarded as an impulse or passed on to the evaluation unit FLUXTRONIC®. This calculates the flow quantity of the fluid based on the previously entered, medium dependent calibrating constant.
- Nutating disc principle
- For low viscosity media
- High measuring accuracy
- Easy calibration
- Reliable operation
- No mains connections required
- Signal transmission to evaluation unit FLUXTRONIC® or external control unit such as PLC possible
- Version also available for hazardous area
- Insensitive to small solids
- Easy Handling
- Easy assembly on pump
- Also for non-lubricating media
- Battery acid, formic acid, ammonia, formic acid, boric acid, brake fluid, calcium chloride, ferric-III-chloride, photo developers, glycole, mineral oil, sodium hydroxide, phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid to 60 %, tartaric acid, zinc chloride, citric acid
|Another Article:The Technology of Ultrasonic FlowmeterWorking Principle of Flow MeterHow to Choose a Flow MeterModels and Types of Flow MeterAW Lake Turbine Flow Meter|