The DTA 9648 tank content display was designed for all applications in the tank content measurement area and is, in
particular, used for volume measurements with liquid media in tanks of various shapes. The volume calculations are based on measuring the hydrostatic pressure when the density of the medium is known. The filling level is calculated and displayed by using the tank geometry – the formula for the most common tank shapes are internally stored and can be called up – or a sampling point table than is created by volumetric calibration.
The device provides the option of connecting an additional level sensor. When a specific level has been reached, the
display is corrected to the value that corresponds to the filling height in the tank in which the level sensor is installed.
Programming is performed at the membrane keyboard in front. The alarm outputs can be programmed as min. or max. functions. The switching states are indicated by LEDs.
- suitable for measuring the content of tanks, in particular pressure tanks, by determining a pressure difference
- 2 inputs 0/4…20 ma or 0/2…10 v dc for pressure transmitter
- 1 input for automatic filling level correction
- volume or mass display (weight)
- 6 standard as well as any special tank shapes select able
- max. 4 alarm outputs, change-over relay or transistor
- protection type in front ip 65
- adjustment in pressure-free state possible
|Another Article:Flow Pod Kem Kuppers’ Local DisplayFlow Pod Ex-Rated Flow Display AW Lake VTG/VIG Kem Kuppers’ Local Display UnitMechatronics Eurosens Display CAN Flow Indicator Fluidwell F Series Display and Control|