The pressure transmitter PiezoSwitch is well suited for measuring absolut and relativ pressure of fluids and gases in pipelines with temperature ranges from -40°C bis 125°C. Two available switch outputs enable the switching functions. The flush-mounted processconnection PZM-type with o-ring-sealing and stainless steel diaphragm is certified EHEDG Type EL-ASEPTIC CLASS 1. It is ideal for measurements with highest hygienic demands and prescriptions. The PZM-Type connection comes with a wide range of adapters and reduces sustainably the cost of operation.
For applications without any elastomer-gaskets the metallicaly sealing and adjustable version K3 can be used. The housing of the PiezoSwitch is complete of hygienic design. The pressure transmitter is resistant against overload of pressure and temperature and against CIP- and SIP applications. The sensor measuring range of the piezoresistive and vacuum-tight sensor with stainless steel diaphragm is from -1/0…1bar up to -1/0…30bar.
- Signaloutput 4…20mA, 2-L
- UP to 2 PNP-Switchoutputs, 24V DC, max. 50mA, with indication
- LED-Display to show actual measured value
- simple operation with 3 buttons only: menu supported configuration of measuring range and switchpoints directly on the unit
- Measuring ranges from -1/0…30bar, free programmable, with TurnDown 4
- Process connection: G1″ with sealing conus, with unionnut, without elastomers, adjustable. Alternativly EHEDG EL-ASEPTIC certified modular system type PZM with more than 8 different process adapters and welding sockets
|Another Article:LEEG Pressure Transmitter, Sensor and SwitchD22 Pressure Transmitter Delta Mobrey8000 SAN Pressure Transmitter Delta MobreyDifferential Pressure Transmitter D32 Series Delta MobreyPressure Transmitter 8000 Series Delta Mobrey|