Designed in the mid-1970s and developed over subsequent years, the Performance Series switch range offers users the broadest range of options, the highest levels of set-point repeatability and the confidence of long term performance that a mature product such as this can prove. The model 771 Vapour Pressure Temperature Switch has a flexible thermal system and is suitable for setpoints between -50°C and 150°C with maximum working temperatures up to 250°C.
The model 771 Performance Series Vapour Pressure Temperature Switches comprise an armoured capillary attached to the sensing bulb via a semi-rigid extension on which a compression gland slides to enable various depths of thermowell (pocket) to be accomodated. This sensor is coupled to the microswitch via a precision stainless steel mechanism, the combination of which helps deliver the market leading performance customers can expect from the Series.
- Ranges available up to 150°C
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosures in zinc alloy or stainless steel
- ATEX and IECEx Ex d Flameproof models available
- Environmentally and Hermetically sealed switch options
- Set-point adjustable over the full range against a calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster
- Precision stainless steel mechanism for arduous atmospheres and high humidity.
- Hermetically sealed microswitch option
- Models for fixed switching differential, adjustable differential and HI-LO operation.
- Ranges available up to 230 to 300°C (450 to 580°F). Maximum working temperature up to 310°C (600°F).
The 771 Performance Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Oil & Gas
- Food Industry
The choice of models available ensures that the 771 Performance Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
|Another Article:721 Temperature Switch Delta MobreyTemperature Switch T02 Delta MobreyTemperature Switch GR7 Series Delta MobreyTemperature Switch 733 Series Delta Mobrey732 Series Temperature Switch Delta Mobrey|