- Modbus® RTU (RS485) and SDI-12 v1.3 interfaces
- Small diameter — 0.75” (1.9 cm)
- Pressure and temperature
- 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, and PTFE construction (titanium optional)
- Polyethylene, polyurethane, and ETFE cable options
- End code interchangeable with a 1/4” NPT inlet
- Specification per OSW Technical Memo 96.05 is an option on the 15 PSIG (10.5 mH₂O) and 30 PSIG (21 mH₂O) units
The Seametrics PT12 Pressure/Temperature Sensor has been designed to provide trouble-free submersible operation in liquid environments. This sensor communicates via SDI-12 (v1.3) or Modbus® RTU (RS485)protocol.
Pressure/level is measured with an extremely rugged and stable piezo-electric, media isolated pressure element and compensated for temperature using our proprietary calibration methodology. Temperature is measured using an on-board digital chip.
Seametrics also carries a special version of the PT12 designed to measure barometric pressure in reference to absolute pressure. If you are using an absolute PT12, contact your representative for details on how our PT12-BV can facilitate obtaining barometrically compensated pressure/level.
- Rugged construction can replace analog sensors
- Monitor groundwater, well, tank, and tidal levels
- Pump testing
- Flow monitoring
|Another Article:The Technology of Ultrasonic FlowmeterWorking Principle of Flow MeterHow to Choose a Flow MeterModels and Types of Flow MeterSound Velocity of MaterialPrinciple Working of Coriolis Mass Flow Meter|