The SUPERtrol-I Flow Computer satisfies the instrument requirements for a variety of flowmeter types in liquid applications. Multiple flow equations and instrument functions are available in a single unit with many advanced features.
The alphanumeric display shows measured and calculated parameters in easy to understand format. Single key direct access to measurements and display scrolling is supported.
The versatility of the SUPERtrol-I permits a wide measure of versatility within the instrument package. The various hardware inputs and outputs can be “soft” assigned to meet a variety of common application needs. The user “soft selects” the usage of each input/output while configuring the instrument.
The isolated analog output can be chosen to follow volume flow, corrected volume flow, mass flow, temperature, or density by means of a menu selection. Most hardware features are assignable by this method.
The user can assign the standard RS-232 Serial Port for data logging, transaction printing, or for connection to a modem for a remote meter reading. Remote metering software available.
A Service or Test mode is provided to assist the user during start-up system check out by monitoring inputs and exercising outputs and printing system setup.
- “EZ Setup” Guided Setup for First Time Users
- Rate/Total and Batching Functions
- Menu Selectable Hardware & Software Features
- Environmental Compliance Monitoring and Report Generation
- Universal Viscosity Curve (UVC) and API Eq.
- Advanced Batching Features: Overrun Compensation, Print End of Batch,
Slow Start of Batch Fill, Slow End of Batch Fill, 2 Stage Batching
Digital Control Valve
- Isolated Pulse, Analog and Relay Outputs Standard on AC Powered Models
- RS-232 Port Standard
- Modbus RTU RS-485 Optional
- Advanced Printing Capabilities
- Windows™ Setup Software
- DIN Enclosure with Two-Piece Connectors
- On-Board Data Logging (optional TROLlink)
- DDE Server & HMI Software Available
- Enhanced Modem Features for Remote Metering