FLUX drum and container pumps are always a “double act” comprising motor and pump. Both components can vary quite flexible. For example different pumps are able to be driven with the same motor. Ideal for reliable pumping of various low-viscosity liquids – incl. especially aggressive and highly flammable ones. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
Flux Drum Pump for Mixing and/or Pumping F 426 | Descriptions
The Drum pump F 426 is ideal for mixing and/or pumping in homogeneous media. You can keep media moving that tend to segregate, even during pumping. With the outlet closed, e.g. via a hand nozzle, the F 426 can be temporarily operated as pure mixing pump. By turning the adjusting lever, the pump can be easily adjusted to “mixing” or “pumping”. The pump is easy to dismantle for rapid cleaning. The pump is available in stainless steel and polypropylene. The stainless steel version can also be used in hazardous areas.
- Mixing and/or conveying of in homogeneous liquids
- Two control levers to easily open/close the mixing openings
- Mixing openings allow back flow of medium for mixing back into the container
- With mechanical seal for inner tube seal
- Inner tube with metal core at PP
- Can be combined with various motors as required
- 3 operating modes in one pump:
– Conveying with simultaneous mixing
– Temporarily mixed operation
- Switching operating modes is possible even while operating
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning
- Distinct feature, only at FLUX: The inner tube is reinforced with a metal core on the PP model. It prevents leakage and unnecessary wear of the mechanical seal in all operating temperature ranges
- Temporary operation against closed valve (e.g. hand nozzle, ball valve) is possible (until the indicated max. operating temperature has been reached.
- Stainless steel version can be used in hazardous area