Pulsar Process Measurement Ltd manufactures and supplies level, volume, open channel flow, pipe flow, sludge interface measurement and pump control instrumentation.
Since 1997, Pulsar has risen to become one of the world-leading non-contacting measurement instrumentation manufacturers and their products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications worldwide.
By taking a step forward in echo processing technology, Pulsar has been able to address applications previously thought to be beyond the scope of ultrasonic level measurement and their improved initial signal processing at the transducer head has made it possible to increase resistance to electrical noise thus widening the number of possible applications.
Pulsar’s award-winning products are favoured worldwide due to their reliability and easy menu-driven set-up. Pulsar’s product range has been designed to provide a full range of alternatives, from single point of measurement installations right through to complex multi-point applications with digital communications and levels of measurement.
Pulsar Process Measurement manufacture and supply a variety of level and volume measurement sensors, transducers and controllers to suit your application requirements.
|Another Article:Litre Meter Electromagnetic Flowmeter Range and Ultrasonic FlowmeterLitre Meter Pelton Wheel SeriesDelta Mobrey SwitchesYokogawa Flow MeterDelta Mobrey Level Measurement|
Ultrasonic Level / Volume Control
- dBMACH3 & dB3 with Double Sun Shields Pulsar Flow Transducers : Pulsar’s full range of ultrasonic transducers can be used for flow measurement however, there are two specific designs that have been specially created for flow applications.
- Pulsar’s Ultrasonic dB Transducer Series : Pulsar’s dB ultrasonic offer reliable level, volume, open channel flow, pump control and differential measurement within liquid and solids applications.
- Blackbox 130 Pulsar Level Measurement : Pulsar’s full range of ultrasonic transducers can be used for flow measurement however, there are two specific designs that have been specially created for flow applications.
- Ultra 3 Pulsar’s Ultrasonic Measurement : Ultra 3 provides reliable non-contacting ultrasonic level, volume, open channel flow measurement and pump control.
- Ultra 4 Pulsar Non-contacting Ultrasonic Level Control and Flow Measurement : Ultra 4 offers the sophistication and advanced features of the rest of the Ultra range in a compact, cost effective package and useful new features that make it even easier to set up and fine-tune.
- Ultra 5 Pulsar’s Non-contacting Ultrasonic Level Control and Flow Measurement : Ultra 5 provides flexible and reliable non-contacting ultrasonic level and volume measurement, advanced pump control and measures open channel flow to BS ISO 1438 and 4359.
- UltraTWIN Pulsar Ultrasonic Measurement : Flexibility is the UltraTWIN two channel ultrasonic system.
- Pulsar’s Ultimate Controller : Ultimate Controller is a control system that combines ultrasonic level and flow measurement, RTU and advanced pump control in one economic, easily programmed, modular unit with dedicated web server remote control and touchscreen HMI – now with WITS Protocol.