The TPF pressure transmitters are suitable for taking pressure and filling level measurements in pipelines and containers. The wide range of hygienic process connections enables use in all applications in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
The vacuum-proof measuring cell with stainless steel membrane works on the basis of the piezoresistive measuring principle The TPF pressure transmitters are designed to measure from -1/0…0.35 to -1/0…100bar. Special measuring ranges are also available on request. Given the nature of the design for long-term medium temperatures of up to 125°C / 200°C, CIP and SIP cleaning methods can be used on the transmitters. The high protection classes of IP67 and IP69K also mean that the devices can be safely cleaned on the outside with foam and a high-pressure cleaner and that moisture is reliably prevented from entering into the device.
- High precision 0.05% fs, turn down 10, vacuum safe
- Wide range of process connections for hygienic applications
- Optional with hart®-protocol
- Tank linearisation for standard tank shapes and special designs thanks to volumetric measurement
- Diagnosis function for monitoring of devices
- Copying of device parameters with easy transfer
- Application strengths: measurement of content of pressurised tanks / vacuum measurements with high temperatures
|Another Article:Hengesbach Pressure and Level Transmitter PZT050D SeriesHengesbach Pressure MeasurementDelta Mobrey Pressure MeasurementDelta Mobrey Level MeasurementDelta Mobrey Differential Pressure Measurement|