The FLUX name has been synonymous with pump technology for more than 70 years. It was the invention of the electric drum pump that sparked it all off. In the meantime, of course, the technology has become more sophisticated. FLUX company innovations have markedly improved working routines for filling and transferring fluids. It is often said that medium-sized companies are the engines of progress.
FLUX is an invention. In the year 1950 the first electric drum pump was introduced. It was named FLUX. Out of this core the FLUX-GERÄTE GMBH was established. The medium-sized company based in Maulbronn develops and sells innovative solutions in the field of pump technology.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps RFM/RFML 15
The air-operated diaphragm pumps RFM/RFML are almost completely diffusion resistant due to the thick-surface structure. Available are versions with flap valve, FDA certified and conductive version (RFML) for use in hazardous areas.
The FLUX air-operated diaphragm pump RFM/RFML 15 is self-priming and protected against dry running. The pump is distinguished for its versatility and can be used for pumping low to high viscosity media with solid particles, abrasive media, highly flammable media or liquids with high gas content.
- Massive construction
- Almost completely diffusion resistant due to the thick-surface structure
- Long service life even at high pressures due to composite enduring diaphragm
- Version available with flap valves
- Extremely long service life even with abrasive media
- Quiet/low noise
- Composite enduring diaphragm with integrated metallic core
- Easily accessible control valve without seals