The TPF050D pressure transmitter is suitable for measuring of the pressure and filling level in pipes and tanks, even with small nominal diameters. Depending on the process connection, the flush-mounted measuring cell with stainless steel membrane enables measuring ranges of -1/0…0.35bar to -1/0…100bar. The robust stainless steel field housing and the checked protection classes IP 67 and IP 69K withstand all aggressive and residue-free cleaning procedures such as those required in the food and pharmaceuticals industry.
The 050D series pressure transmitters are equipped with a micro-processor controlled electronics system and an accuracy of ≤ ± 0.2% FS. They are parametrised with a simple and user-friendly operating concept via 2 keys and a multi-colour status LED. A TurnDown of up to 4 can be set using the full and empty adjustment. A wide range of hygienic and non-hygienic process connections is available for the TPF050D. The process connection adapters available include: ISO 228 G1“ screw-in threads with an elastomer-free sealing cone and press screw, conical couplings or DIN 11851, VARIVENT® with Ø 50mm or Ø 68mm, DRD. Customer-specific solutions are also possible.
- output signal 4…20mA, TURNDOWN 4
- accuracy ≤ ± 0,2%FS
- simple calibration, even without disconnection of the transmitter, through switchable power supply plant / calibrator supply
- with hygienic and standard process connections as a fixed connection
- simple parametering via 2-key concept and multi-colour status-LED
- vacuum and overload safe
- for measurement of pressure and filling level in tanks and pipes with basic requierments
- easy to clean and high protection classes IP 67 und IP 69K
|Another Article:LEEG Pressure Transmitter, Sensor and SwitchD22 Pressure Transmitter Delta Mobrey8000 SAN Pressure Transmitter Delta MobreyDifferential Pressure Transmitter DPR-2000G Delta MobreyPressure Transmitter 2HT Series Delta Mobrey|