The Industrial Series switches were developed in the mid-1990’s to offer customers a robust range of switches suitable for applications where requirements were more standard than those for which the highly configurable Performance Series switches were designed. The model S21 Pressure Switch is suitable for setpoints between -1bar and 100 bar with maximum working pressures up to 155 bar.
Using diaphragm based sensors and a more traditional in-line force balance mechanism to transfer movement from the sensor to the microswitch, these switches are suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. Various international approvals make the Industrial Series suitable for use in both safe and Hazardous Areas in Europe, North America and throughout the world.
With the recent launch of the Sentry Series, these Industrial models are now recommended mainly for aftermarket applications where a like for like replacement is needed.
- Epoxy coated aluminium or stainless steel housings approved to IP66 and NEMA 4X
- SPDT and DPDT switch contacts with environmentally and hermetically sealed options
- Stainless steel wetted parts as standard
- Better than 1% set-point repeatability
- Pressure ranges from 0.4 to 700 bar
- Pmax up to 250 bar depending on range
- Better than 1% set-point repeatabilityUsers can expect a set-point repeatability performance better than 1% on all configurations with some configurations being significantly better
- Extensive range of approvalsThe Industrial Series switches are available with wide range of different approvals including European and North American Hazardous Area approvals
- SafetyAll Industrial Series models come with a safety vent to prevent the enclosure becoming pressurized in the event that the sensor is inadvertently damaged by excessive pressure. In addition, all models have been certified for use in safety systems up to and including SIL 2.
- Weatherproof and Flameproof models ATEX and NEC 500.
- NACE MR-01-75 compatibility.
- Ranges available up to 700 bar (10,000 psi).
- Maximum working pressure up to 1000 bar (15,000 psi).
- Field set point adjustment against a reference scale.
- Optional gold alloy contacts.
- Terminal block for easy field wiring.
- Safety vented design as standard.
- PED 2014/68/EU CAT IV option.
The S21 Industrial Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Oil & Gas
The choice of models available ensures that the S21 Industrial Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
|Another Article:Differential Pressure Switch D33 SeriesPressure Switch P01 Delta MobreyPressure Switch 207 Delta MobreyNason Low Pressure Switch SMPressure Switch VM Series Delta Mobrey|