The unmanaged entry-level industrial Ethernet rail switches have up to eight Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet ports. Two of the eight ports can be fiber optic. Due to the increasing amount of Ethernet-based field devices, there is a need for switches with a higher port count and data rates.
Their smaller size makes installation simple and fast and a complex configuration is also not necessary.
- High mean time between failures (MTBF) guarantees reliable operation
- Low power consumption allows for the reduction of overall lifecycle costs
- Diagnosis through LEDs which indicate status of the power supply and port status
- Different port counts, media types (copper and fiber), and socket type (RJ45, DSC connector, ST connector, SFP) are available
- Full, future-proof Gigabit switches for applications with high data volumes
- 12/24 V DC power input
- Operating temperature range from 0 ˚C to +60 ˚C