Bamo Measures Sas has been founded in 1978. Its capital is now 400 000 Euros. Since the beginning, the company has undergone a rapid development centering on industrial pH-meters and conductivity meters. Bamo is now well-known as a leader in the French market.
Since 1990, new developments in the Level Measure have given a new spring in the export. To its own product range, the company holds numerous agencies of foreign companies in Europe and all over the world. So we are offering a complete line with always the best possible service.
Bamo is a company that comes from France. This company selling some product. The product of Bamo such as pH and ORP; Chlorine, disinfection; Data processors; Conductivity; Water hardness; Turbidity; Oxygen; Level; Temperature; Flow; Pressure; Plastic valves; Metal valves.
Bamo Level Compact Overfill Detector MAXITOP | Descriptions
The detector MAXITOP is designed to prevent the overfilling of tanks. It detects conductive liquids (acids, alkalis) with a reactance below 5 kOhm and a coupling capacitance towards the ground of more than 50 pF. In no case should liquids form insulating or conductive deposits.
The MAXITOP has 4 different possible interfacing connections
- Direct connection to a 4 channels alarm unit MAXIMAT TC4 or 1 channel unit MAXIMAT TC1
- Direct connection to a PLC
- For relay output and loop diagnostic with a MAXIMAT SHR
- For relay output with a MAXIMAT CST
- Wet parts in plastic materials
- For aggressive and conductive liquids
- Fail-safe; Auto-diagnostic with SHR relay
- Fitting: Adjustable depth